





Not that he has any teeth! He is teeth-ING, though. He's got a stuffed up nose some of the time but is remarkably content. Colin is such a joy! He never complains, even when he's uncomfortable.
It's also Solid Food Time. Fun, fun! Some of it actually goes in his mouth.
Hope you enjoy the pictures.
For some of you it may be the first clear look you have gotten at Colin's trademark hairstyle. Waddya think? It's pretty useful, actually. We can always tell the percent relative humidity by what his hair is doing. I keep telling him he looks like Bill Murray in "Kingpin" - that's the one about the washed up bowler on his comeback tour. Bad combover. He doesn't take it to heart, though.)
After I took the last picture Colin said, "Hey Dad - do I have somethin' on my face?"

No comments:
Post a Comment