This spring, I was to build a sandbox for Ian. A simple affair, just get some pressure treated lumber and zip it together with some screws. Well, lumber is expensive! Then, realizing that we needed a new picnic table anyway (we had this old one that I saved from the garbage pile at Steph's father's place of business), I decided to cut up the old one and use the pieces for the sandbox. So, the wood I used has been: a tree, lumber, a picnic table, garbage, a picnic table again, and now, a sandbox. Aren't you glad you read all that? Of course, considering that Ian loves Spiderman, I got the idea that it should be a Spiderman sandbox! Cool graphics, eh? It was fun to make and, as you can see, he gets good and thorough use out of it!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment