Ian has become quite the reader. At five and a half, he reads stories well and insisted that he read this one (A Birthday Cake for Ben by Beverly Randell and Genevieve Rees) to Colin. Ahhh, brotherly love...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family pictures and goings on of the Maine gang for all of you, who are far away, to enjoy.
4 comments:
What a cute picture! I always read to my siblings...we liked The Pokey Puppy, The Monster at the End of This Book, One Morning in Maine, Make Way for Ducklings...the list goes on and on!
We can't wait to introduce some of our favorites to our little one... :)
Just remember: reading is bad for the health. Especially for little ones. If they get addicted to it they might become intelligent and, therefore, harder to handle.
I just want to post a comment today, EVEN THOUGH there isn't a new blog entry. It was fun having you eat lunch with all of us yesterday, Stephanie...when you're over here for meetings, you should definitely plan on doing that more often! :)
I keep telling Trenton that we need to make plans to get together to play cards some night...or any game that we can team up and beat them!
This is precious! I printed it out for the refrig. Are you reading Want-ads for jobs? Grandma O.
Post a Comment