The other morning I said, "Well, it's time to check the weather."
As I opened my laptop to get on weather.com, Colin said, "Daddy... I don't want weather today."
As far as computers go, we have a small "laptop" that Colin uses. It's something that Steph brought home from school and has a few educational games on it. Colin enjoys it as it hinges open and has a digital display with letters and numbers on it.
The other day he asked for it: "Daddy, I want my panooter!"
Am I crazy or does that beat the Family Circus obligatory dashed line tracing the little kids' steps around the yard!?? Bil Keane eat your heart out!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't like panooters, but I love Colin. This is your generation, buddy! Enjoy it!
Colin - "Whether it's cold or whether it's hot, there will be weather, whether or not"!
This is what my boss used to say. Her mom said it to her when she was a little girl.
Post a Comment