Sunday, November 2, 2008

The State Fair

Crash! Ian wasn't sure what to make of this display at first, but in the end he liked the stunt drivers.



This guy had a great gig: if you can ride his bike fifteen feet, he'll give you $50 cash. Problem is, the steering was backwards! Turn the handlebars right, go left. Turn the handlebars left, go right. I figured maybe I could do it if I focused on countersteering. Nope. He got my $5 just like he did from everyone else!





Zoom zoom zoom!






Is that the happiest kid you ever did see or what!?





















Ian the engineer.







Ian in the fun house.









Watch your fingahs!










Colin's favorite animal is, without question, the sheep. He was shouting "Baaaaaaaa!" so hard he almost pulled a muscle!








































































The circus company was really good!



Well, no fried dough this time out, but enjoyed some good hours and some rides. Of course, the animals are huge with the little guys! It's a great fair and we go every year. Reminds me of home and the fair we have there... good stuff.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fantastic photos, Trenton. The boys looked so happy!. I printed some of them out for us to have to show around. Thanks. Mom